Benefits of drinking water
How many of you know the benefits of drinking water? 70% of our body is made up of water. Water is one of the essential things for human’s survival. A person can live without food for more than one month but not without water for a week. Drinking eight glasses of pure water a day gives you a lot of health benefits.
Benefits of drinking water – 15 benefits
- Drinking pure water can increase our body metabolism and reduce appetite. It will help us to balance our body weight. People who are trying to reduce their body weight must drink at least twelve glasses of water in a day.
- Water can increase our energy level. If you feel fatigue at day time, please remember that you are dehydrated and your body is requesting you to drink water.
- It is one of the best natural preventive medicine for some of the cancers such as breast cancer, colon cancer, bladder cancer etc.
- Natural medicine for reducing our back pain joints pain and headache. Also, water lubricates all our joints and prevents from muscle cramping.
- It increases our life-longevity.
- Water keeps you away from early ageing. It reduces wrinkles in your face and your body looks younger.
- It refreshes our body tissues as well as blood cells by flushing out waste and unwanted bacteria from our body.
- Reduces the risk of heart diseases and cardio arrest (heart attack).
- Drinking more water gives you glowing and healthy skin by balancing proper cell formation in skin layers. Also naturally moisturise your skin.
- Reduces the risk of piles and kidney stone by enhancing digestion process. In the absence of sufficient water, salt and minerals in our urine can form solid crystals which are known as kidney stones. Drinking more water can dilute these solid crystals.
- Water keeps you away from constipation.
- It reduces Acidity or GERD.
- Water enhances the transportation of all nutrients to targeted areas.
- It improves our immune system.
- It can control your diabetes.
- Drinking more water balances our blood pressure.
Source – Google