100 US dollar per day with Google Adsense
Do you really believe that you can earn 100 US dollar per day with Google Adsense?
Yes, of course, it is really possible if you know, what is Google Adsense and how they pay you. There are certain rules you should remember;
- Never publish your Website Traffic details publicly. It is against to Google Adsense Program.
- You should have minimum knowledge about these terms – CPC, CPM, and CPA.
- Never click on Ads which are there in your blog from AdSense program. Even don’t tell known people to click on it.
- Post articles on a daily basis or at least once in three days. Gradually it will increase the blog traffic as well as increase your AdSense income.
- Have the patience to reach your goal.
Let’s come to the point,
How to make 100 US dollar per day with Google Adsense
Google pays you through different models. One is Cost per Click and another one is Cost per Mille (also known as Cost per 1000 Impression). Let’s do an average calculation based on these two models.
CPM (Cost per 1000 Impressions)
CPM indicates how much you earn from every 1000 visitors/impressions, irrespective of how many Ads on them. If you earn 10$ from 5000 visits/page impression,
then your CPM is;
10/5000*1000 = 2$
It means for every 1000 page impressions/visits, Google is paying 2$.
So if you have 40,000 visitors/page impressions in a day, then what will be your income only from CPM?
40*2= 80$ per day only from CPM.
CPC (Cost per Clicks)
CPC indicates how much you earn from every click. Suppose if you have 40,000 visitors in a day, how many people may click on your Ads knowingly or unknowingly?
Take and average of 1% people who clicks on those Ads.
40000*1/100 = 400 people
That means 400 people clicks on Ads. Suppose CPC rate is 0.1$, how much you may earn from clicks in a day?
0.1*400 = 40$/day
Now you calculate, CPC + CPM = ?
80$ + 40$ = 120$/day
120$*30 days = 3,600$/Month.
Still, do you feel that, is it not really possible???!!!…
Remember this again,
“Post articles on a daily basis or at least once in two days. Gradually it will increase your traffic as well as increase your AdSense income. Maintain social media presence and grow your email subscribers. Don’t waste a lot of time on Themes, SEO, PageSpeed, Domains. Moreover have the patience to reach your goal.”
Read More on Make Money from Blog – 8 Practical Methods
Latest posts by Mrignayani Anish (see all)
- 6 Ways to Getting Direct Advertisers for the Site - August 15, 2016
- What is the Difference between Content Writer and Copywriter - August 8, 2016
- Best 5 Alternatives To BuySellAds - July 14, 2016