Banana – 15 health benefits
Banana is one of the best and cheap fruit available in the market. It is one of the most used fruit in all countries since it is available in all season. Bananas are enriched with 3 types of carbohydrate, iron, B-complex vitamins, potassium and fibre. And also, it consists of 3 types of natural sugar. There are different types of bananas are available in market and consumption of 1-2 bananas in a day will add more health benefits.
Banana can save
- One of the best source of energy
- It increases immunity power
- Vitamin B6 in the banana can swing your mood from gloomy to cheerful. This is why old people they advise ladies to take more bananas when they are pregnant.
- It reduces stress. When we are tensed, our metabolic rate will increase, potassium in a banana can reduce and balance it. So eat this fruit when you are tensed.
- It reduces Anemia by enhancing the production of haemoglobin in the blood.
- It is a cholesterol-free fruit like other fruits
- It reduces stroke and blood pressure
- Potassium in banana increases intellectual power
- Milkshake mixed with honey is the best drink for alcohol-boozer to get steady on next day or to come out from the hangover.
- It reduces Morning Sickness in pregnant ladies
- Instant relief from Acidity or Acid Reflux Disease. It works like an antacid and minimises heartburn
- Vitamin B in enhances the function of our nervous system
- It helps to achieve smoking-free life. Vitamin B6 and B12 work as a supporting agent by supplying potassium which controls nicotine withdrawal symptoms
- It balances water-level in our body
- It has the power to stabilise our heartbeats
Banana before eating
- Diabetic patients must limit the usage of banana since it contains more carbohydrates it may increase sugar level.
- People who are undergoing weight loss programme, try to reduce banana intake since it is enriched with high calories.
Recent research shows that this fruit is better than apple. When we compared to apple, It is enriched four times more protein, three times more phosphorous, two times more carbohydrate and five times more vitamin C and Iron than apple.
Source - manoramaonline
Latest posts by Anish George (see all)
- How to Migrate your WordPress website from HTTP to HTTPS with SEO - November 16, 2017
- How to Make Money from Blogging – A Complete Guide for Beginners - September 28, 2017
- How to do SEO for a New Website: Better Your Web Traffic - June 15, 2017