What is mean by blogging
Blogging is nothing but writing articles about any subject, such as finance, health, daily news etc, on your blog. People who write articles are called Bloggers.
Types of Blogging Platforms
When you are thinking about blogging, there are two types of Blog Account.
⇒ Free Account
A blog account which is absolutely free and you can create with Google Blogger, WordPress, Tumbler, Weebly, Wix etc. You can create a free account with your e-mail ID and you can write & publish your articles. Since it is a free account, there are certain limitations in customizing as well as monetizing. Some of the free blog providers, even do not allow you to monetize your blog. But these kinds of free accounts, help you to learn basics.
- Free account
- Free domain name
- In-built plugins
- Best for beginners
- Less control in customizing your blog
- Limit to monetize or fully demonetized
⇒ Paid Account
Paid platforms are always good. It is best to earn money for what you are doing. You can customize everything such as plugins, themes, font etc. Here you have to buy a domain(site address) for your site/blog. Also, you must pay for hosting. A serious blogger always chooses paid account.
- No restriction to monetize
- Your own domain
- Manual customization
- Full control on your blog
- There are no faults other than paying for domain, hosting etc. lol
How to earn money by blogging
If you are looking for a Make Money from Blog there are certain things you must follow
- Own a Domain name. In my opinion, go for Domain with these companies Ghost, Image, Hostgator, Bluehost, Godaddy, Bigrock etc. These are the best public choices in the market.
- Hosting has to be paid. It is good to buy a Hosting package from the same company where you have purchased your Domain name. Here we have the details about the Top 10 Web Hosting Companies for the best hosting services.
- Perform OnPage Optimization properly. OnPage Optimization helps you to get good ranking in the SERP (Search Engine Result Page). It will enhance more viewers into your blog and increase your revenue. Yoast is one of the best SEO services in my opinion.
- Select one or two categories such as health, career, and jobs, education, automobile, news, technology etc. and write articles daily on that by referring google, e-newspapers, books or magazines.
- Always try to write quality articles. Sign into Google AdWords and select keywords which are searched more by the public in Google Search Engine. Prepare articles according to that.
- In my opinion, publish at least 25 quality articles and apply for monetize programs i.e not publishing 25 articles in two days lol. At least, take 20 days and apply. And also don’t get upset if some programs reject you in the initial stage. Later they will approve.
- There are different ways to monetize your blog. CPC, Affiliate Marketing, Sell Ad Space ..etc are examples.
- There is no easy money. You must have patience, dedication, and hard work. For more earnings, at least, US$500 & above per month, it may take up to three months.
- Try to build social media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Google+ etc.
Read more on step by step lessons to Start Blog Today.
…….Have a happy monetized blogging…….
Latest posts by Anish George (see all)
- How to Migrate your WordPress website from HTTP to HTTPS with SEO - November 16, 2017
- How to Make Money from Blogging – A Complete Guide for Beginners - September 28, 2017
- How to do SEO for a New Website: Better Your Web Traffic - June 15, 2017