How to Prevent Cancer
How to prevent cancer? It is one of the most searched questions on the internet. Cancer is one another disease which affects not only you but also everyone who are there in your family financially, physically and emotionally. Is it really possible to prevent cancer? Yes, of course, we can prevent it if we take certain steps and change our lifestyle. “Prevention is better than cure”. There are many prevention methods which can keep you away from cancer disease.
How to Prevent Cancer – Precautions
- Smoking and chewing tobacco are harmful to health due to its excessive tobacco content and other chemicals. It has a potential to develop many cancer cells in mouth, lung, throat etc. So quit smoking to avoid cancer.
- Drinking in excess may also be a cause of cancer. According to the research undertaken by the Australian National Health and Medical Council, the prescribed limitation of alcohol per day is not more than two drinks. Anything more than the prescribed amount may have the potential to cause cancer. Cancer cells develop due to alcoholism in liver, stomach, intestines, kidney etc.
- Obesity, as many people might not be aware of, is a cause of cancer. Maintain your body weight. Keep fit to maintain your health. Exercise regularly. The minimum prescribed exercise is 30 minutes of brisk walk.
- Blood donation will reduce the chances of cancer. Click this link to understand the relationship between blood donation and cancer.
- A balanced diet is the best prevention method for all diseases. Add more tomatoes, it will increase your immunity power. Carrot and beetroot purify your blood and enhance haemoglobin production. Fruits and vegetables are best in the dietary supplement. Avoid junk foods.
- UV rays from the sun develop cancer cells. Protect yourself from the sun rays especially when UV index is very high. Also, avoid radiation zones. Mobile phones are essential in a day to day life. But reduce its usage or use earphone since the frequency of radiation is very high in mobile phones.
- Avoid plastic-packed foods and drinks. When plastic comes in contact with heat, it releases harmful gas which can cause cancer.
Source - cancer institute
Latest posts by Anish George (see all)
- POINTS TO CONSIDER WHILE STARTING YOUR OWN BLOG - March 15, 2018
- Social Aider Review – A Free Tool to Automate Social Media Accounts - March 14, 2018
- 21 Best Customer Retention Strategies. It’s Easy If You Do It Smart! - February 26, 2018