Thank you for your interest in guest blogging for JustMyChoice! We’ve created a system to help guide you through the process.
A word about our audience:
Our audience consists of readers such as SEO Analysts, Online Marketing Strategists, e-Commerce Experts, SEO Beginners, Online Marketers, Bloggers, Content Marketers, & Social Media experts. Your guest post simply needs to help our core audience in some way.
You’ll move to the top of our list if you can authoritatively write on the following topics:
1. Online Marketing Tips & Tricks
2. SEO strategies
3. Content Marketing strategies
4. Social Media Marketing strategies
5. Conversion Rate Optimization & A/B Testing
6. Customer Acquisition strategies
7. Customer Retention strategies
8. E-Commerce Strategies
9. Lead Generation Strategies
10. Measuring Ads & Campaign Performance (ROI & Attribution)
11. Customer Engagement & Conversion Tips
12. Advanced Blogging Tips & Tools
We stay away from elementary marketing topics which includes
1. How to Make Money from Blog
2. Basics of SEO, SMO, PPC…etc.
3. The basics of email marketing…etc. (examples)
You must be able to give some valuable ideas or actionable data that our user can use right away.
Current Followers list
Our latest stats:
- Facebook Fans: 7,400+
- Twitter Followers: 3300+
- LinkedIn Connections: 13,000+
- Email Subscribers: 4,200+
- Push Notification Followers: 6,700+
- Monthly page views: 30K+ (62% organic)
We update these stats every 3 months.
Guest posting guidelines:
1. We don’t publish content such as self-promotions & other niches. Also, we don’t allow re-hashing the same concepts and ideas over and over again. We’re looking for new ideas, strategies, and techniques which our readers can use today.
2. You can’t advertise your product, business or service within your guest post. These means do not mention your company/product/service within the blog post. The point of guest posting is to show that you are a thought leader. Your only goal should be to educate our readers on a topic that helps them out.
3. For a ‘Review/Sponsored Post’, refer our review/advertising policies.
4. You may allow having backlinks to your site. The article which are above 1000+ words with proper information and images will get free backlinks (maximum 3) to your/client site. But articles with fewer words or incomplete information are not accepted. Backlinks from specific keywords are not allowed.
5. Kindly send your Author Bio and photographs along with your content to make the publishing process easier. Your registered Gravatar email has to send along with your Author bio and Photographs.
6. After our editorial review, If the content is eligible for publishing, you will be informed about the date of publishing. Kindly give us time (48 hours) to evaluate your content.
7. We don’t entertain plagiarism
Please fill the below form to process further. Please give us the title of the topic which you are planning to write for our readers.